Effective 3/2, AT&T will launch AT&T Unlimited ChoiceSM and AT&T Unlimited PlusSM, offering Consumer customers unlimited talk, text and data in the U.S.; with no roaming charges for Mexico and Canada. Options allow customers to select what matters most – flexibility, competitive pricing, data network speeds, and mobile hotspot/tethering capability.
And, it gets better. With AT&T Unlimited PlusSM, customers are eligible to receive a $25 Video Loyalty Credit if they have DIRECTV® along with a 2-year Price Guarantee!
Call to Action:
Take advantage of promoting AT&T Unlimited PlusSM to drive DIRECTV® sales. During the TV sales process share how the customer could qualify for the $25 Video Loyalty Credit (see below for requirements and qualifications). Note: The $25 Video Loyalty Credit will appear on the customers DIRECTV® bill, after requirements and qualification are met and within 2-3 billing cycles.
LSP Dealers can direct customers where to activate new wireless service or change existing service to the new AT&T Unlimited PlusSM plan:
- New AT&T wireless service customers can call the dedicated LCP referral line at 866-747-3007
- Existing A&T Wireless customers that want to change/migrate to the AT&T Unlimited Plus plan customers will access www.att.com or myATT app
Showcase wireless plan benefits using the attached brochure while emphasizing the $25 Video loyalty credit to secure your DIRECTV sale
*What I Need to Know to ensure my customer gets the $25 credit:
- TV services must be installed, active and maintained to qualify.
- Suspended TV services do not qualify.
- Discount appears on the customer’s TV bill within 2-3 billing cycles.
- Unification is not required to qualify for the $25 Video Loyalty Credit.
- Excludes PR/USVI customers, CRU customers and DIRECTV® NOW GO BIG $35 Promotion.
Qualifications criteria on each customer’s account:
- A billing address match with the customer’s DIRECTV and Wireless accounts OR
- A DIRECTV service address match to an AT&T Wireless billing address: requires last name match OR
- A customer is unified with AT&T Wireless and DIRECTV
Please review the Frequently Asked Questions,